"Today Vegetables, Tomorrow the World!" -Chester, Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery
Chester is an Orange tabby cat who is paranoid and believes Bunnicula is out to get the world. He comes up with these obnoxious sayings, like, "Today Vegetables, Tomorrow the World!" or "Forbid Hope All Ye Who Enter Here," or "Lock Up Your Artichokes!" He reads books, like the supernatural and paranormal, yet he does not write them, like his friends Harold and Howie.
- Chester starts to accept Bunnicula near the end of the series in Bunnicula Strikes Again! and Bunnicula Meets Edgar Allan Crow.
- In Bunnicula Meets Edgar Allan Crow, it is revealed that Chester has the ability to set up a spreadsheet on the computer.
- Chester has a favorite arm chair he sits in to sleep and read.
- Chester once was almost poisoned in Howliday Inn.
- Chester has seen Friday the thirteenth.
- Chester also reads Steven King.
- Chester loves milk.
- Chester is jealous of Bunnicula.